I'm lost in my random thoughts and places, it's been a lonely travel
I've seen the sun eclipsing in the dark and it didn't mean a thing
Words they you know they win me over, each day with every letter
I hold a picture of you as a child, of way back when

And I've written about it, I've sing it and I shout it,
but I can't help to wonder why
You got my heart running faster, for worse and for better,
It's when I look into your eyes that I realize

I never told ya but it's when I hold ya
That I get the feeling you're truly, truly mine
Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday

You're lovely to every single motion and you keep me far from the shadows
My feet refusing to touch the ground, ever since

But when you're turning the corner, winter goes warmer as I feel you closer by
You got my heart beating faster, my smile goes to laughter,
It's when I look into your eyes I realize

I never told ya but it's when I hold ya
That I get the feeling you are truly, truly mine
I never told ya but when I get to hold ya
I feel like I'm falling free in the back of my mind

Want you stay for a little while?
Want you stay?
Want you stay?
Monday, wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday

0 comentários:

About

Mei and Arawn