My heart is a jukebox

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 | 0 Comments

Duas noites fantásticas ...

I - A mithology....

“I am fascinated with the moon, how writers have written about the moon, and how poets have been moonstruck. I started reading everything I could get my hands on about the moon. I asked colleagues of my partner, who is a professor at the University of Chicago, to send me moon poetry. I thought perhaps I had a new angle on the subject, but wanted to make sure. The Moon, as character here, is a performer, broken-hearted, but she still has to dress up and step onto the universal stage every night. If she doesn’t, it stays dark down here and all Chaos will ensue. This is her dilemma.”
Patricia Barber, The moon

II - Cheek to cheek, Ice Cream Spoon Fairies

"Dá-me ar
Quero vento para tentar
Quero luz só para me ver
Quero ferro para trincar
Quero olhar de frente o sol
Até queimar...

Dá-me ar... "
Toranja, Dá-me ar

"Nem por um segundo largo a mão
da perfeição do teu desenho
e do teu gesto no meu
..."

Toranja, Fogo e Noite

0 comentários:

About

Mei and Arawn