Good girl

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 | 1 Comments

I’m not your good girl
I’m not anyone
Life has grown so difficult
Just trying not to fall

Sometimes I see you
Peek through your dark disguise
Though I am broken down by your words
I can’t look away from your eyes

You want too much of me
And you give me nothing but lies
When you’re hereI can’t feel
Who I really am
When you’re gone
I want to run
Far away

Push and pull my heartstrings
Each tug takes liberty
You fight to get what suits you
Make the world what you want it to be
Time to step out of your shadow
Let the sun shine down on me

I’m not your good girl
I’m not your anything
I’ve become so cynical
Smaller steps won’t stop my fall

http://www.last.fm/music/Hungry+Lucy/_/Good+Girl

1 comentários:

Anonymous said...

As vezes o campo de observação, influi directamente no elemento observado...as vezes o nivel da observação, varia com o distanciamento do objecto...As minhas asas te deixo, para que em voo mais alto e planado, tenhas uma melhor visao, sobre tudo o que por aqui se passa. Mas essas asas tem um custo, visto que vais ver aquilo que queres, mas muito daquilo que, eventualemente não queres... É apenas mais uma janela que se abre...quanto às portas? quem sabe um dia!

About

Mei and Arawn