For you my friends...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 | 0 Comments

Some people think there are many categories of friendship
There are casual, bad and good friends they say
But for me a friend is just the one who stay.
What will our life be if they go away?
Without their gentle hand telling you the way?
My friends are closer to me than familyIf I happen to fall,
They will be there to give me a call.

Friends who can turn release you from your fears
Friends who can dry your tears
Friends to give you a honest advice
Friends will never abandon you twice.
Fluffy friend, so soft to hold
Cuddly friend, when I am cold
Leaping friend, wow, you jump high
Funny friend, you almost fly.

Is your brother or sister your best friend?
I mean the friend who always assists you
To solve difficult personal problems
Is your father or mother your best friend?
I mean the friend you feel safe to keep secrets
the friend you can tell anything
For all your private thoughts and the most shy
For all your ups and downs, smiles and frowns
For popcorns and ice cream, to tea and vegetables pie.
A friend calls you when there is wind on the beach
Calls you to when there is something new to reach
Calls you to when there is a beautiful dress on the mall
Calls you for no reason at all.

I don’t know how to put it on words unless,
You could see in my eyes my happiness
Whoever may be your friends are, remember that
It’s the most precious treasure you can get.

0 comentários:

About

Mei and Arawn