Here

Monday, August 21, 2006 | 1 Comments

Here I stand
throught day, night
wind and dust,
Here I write
because in you I trust.

I have no wings to reach the sky
but in the streets my feets aren' t shy
The city is a word to discover
people in every window
abband houses to recover
foreign faces passing by
so many things to try
turists asking for a postcard
emigrants who's lifes are hard
tiny restaurants promissing delights
posters of labers claiming their rights

Here I found out the summer rain
the humble people and silent pain
Mountains, founts, wonder everywhere
nothing matter if you can't share

I hope see you soon
under sun or full moon
I'm tired of running away
here is just another day
and take a wild guess
my life is the same mess
can I stop can I be ok?
will be always the same way?

Here where I stand
I' m trying to be free
I'm trying to succed
I'm trying being me
as weell I have you my friend
I'll ever believe in a happy end
Here or wherever I'll be
please stand next to me.

1 comentários:

Anonymous said...

Estou aqui, minha querida. Para quando fores melhor, para quando fores a mais brilhante e doce, para quando fores a mais forte e bela. Estou aqui minha querida, para quando fores a pior, quando fores fraca ou injusta, mesmo para quando não tens razão ou quando as olheiras te pendem dos olhos como se suspendessem em si todo o corpo. Estou aqui minha querida porque pouco importam esses detalhes porque sei que todos os dias arrancas mais uma lasca do que te prende, que em cada minuto lutas por te tornar melhor e mais forte, porque sei que evoluir para se ser melhor do que se consegue ser em cada momento não é para ti novidade. Sei porque te superas em cada passo que dás, seja ele pesado como chumbo tu empregas a mesma elegância e graciosidade de quem sopra a pluma mais suave. Se eu confio, confia também.

About

Mei and Arawn