Like wishing you to "sleep tight"...

Lily Allen - Littlest Things

Dreams, dreams...
Of when we had just started things
Dreams of you and me
It seems, It seems...

That I can't shake those memories
I wonder if you have the same dreams too.
The littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but its so true
I know its not right, but it seems unfair
That the things are reminding me of you
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend
Even if only for one weekend
So come on, tell me: Is this the end?

2 comentários:

Anonymous said...

wwooowww... onde descobres tu estas coisas? que música linda, que vídeo lindo, que voz linda
Deves ter caixas secretas de beleza escondidas... pena não me dedicares a mim estas coisas shiuff...
Mas sabe muito bem ouvir e ver e sentir o mesmo que ouves vês e sentes.
Sinto-me logo mais perto do céu!
beijos

Viajante said...

"...
É dentro de ti
que toda a música é ave.""
:*

About

Mei and Arawn